The Department is responsible for:
- Implementing the specified personnel administration policies and procedures of the Municipality, as well as the relevant legislation and regulations.
- Conducting studies, surveys and staff reviews, as well as submitting proposals relating to:
1. The policy formulation of the Municipality on labour relation issues
2. The staffing required for the smooth operation of services, education and creation of appropriate conditions and incentives for efficient employment.
- Managing employee-related issues arising on a daily basis
- Informing staff about their rights, such as leaves of absence, overtimes, allowances, travel expenses
- Managing complaints of citizens regarding staff recruitment and behaviour of the Municipality’s staff
- Representing the Municipality in negotiations on collective agreements
- Keeping a Staff Record
25 88 43 32