Limassol Municipality Civil Weddings
It is with great delight that Limassol Municipality opens its doors to new couples who wish to join their lives in a civil marriage.
The new wedding venue of the Municipality, housed at the City Hall, can offer the simplicity and elegance which transforms the most important day of your life into an exceptional one, leaving the best impressions to be experienced and remembered by you and your guests.
The venue can accommodate up to fifty people, whilst the freedom of choice in regards to decor and accessories offers the opportunity to adapt the atmosphere to your personal taste. After all, the day belongs to you and it should be as unique as you are.
Civil Weddings can also take place at the following places:
- The gardens of the Municipal Art Gallery
- The Pattichion Archive Museum – Research Centre of Limassol (former District Officer’s residence) and at its gardens
- Panos Solomonides Cultural Centre
- The gardens of the Municipal Library
- The Waterfront
- The Zoo
- Fytidio Sports Centre - GSO
- The docks of the seafront
For more information contact the numbers: 00357 25 884 345 or 00357 25 884 354